Dear Sir / Madam,
pursuant to Legislative Decree. n. 196/2003 (Code concerning the protection of personal data), which replaced the Law no. 675/1996, the processing of information relating to you will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
According to Article 13 of the law. n. 196/2003 (formerly Art. 10 law 675/1996) of the law, therefore, we provide the following information:
- The information you provide will be used, within the limits of privacy legislation, for the following purposes: protection by all legitimate means, and in particular with recourse to legal instruments, the rights and interests of consumers and users. Carlo Lambitelli Boutique Di Carlo Lambitelli Sas believes that only citizens can defend their rights from infringement of the same; why primary objective of the Association is to provide a constant and updated information on the initiatives in defense of consumers of social, economic, financial, political and institutional, national and EU.
- The data will be processed using paper and / or computerized.
- The provision of data relating to name, address, social security number is required in order to be able to offer advice and / or assistance or services you request, and the refusal to provide such data could lead to failure or partial service provided by Carlo Lambitelli Boutique Di Carlo Lambitelli Sas; the provision of data relating to telephone and e-mail address is optional and is designed to allow the Association to inform and update on the activities of Carlo Lambitelli Boutique Di Carlo Lambitelli Sas and the services they are entitled to the associates, also in the light of the principle expressed in step 1).
- We inform you that the personal data revealing racial or ethnic, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of political parties, unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union as well as personal data disclosing health and sex life, those relating to health, are sensitive information. These data, together with judicial data, she spontaneously delivered, will not be processed without prior express written consent;
- The data will be, subject to their consent, to other parties (organizations or associations) that share the goals set by the Statute of Carlo Lambitelli Boutique Di Carlo Lambitelli Sas relative to the defense of the rights and interests of consumers and users.
- The data controller is the Carlo Lambitelli Boutique Di Carlo Lambitelli Sas, at the headquarters in Naples, C.so Vittoria Colonna, 160 80077 Ischia.
- The data processing takes place at the offices as well as at other locations of Carlo Lambitelli Boutique Di Carlo Lambitelli Sas located in Italy and will be furnished only by the personnel responsible for it.
- At any time you may exercise your rights towards the data controller, in accordance with art. 7 of the Privacy Code (formerly Art. 13 of Law no. 675/1996), in particular, you can request to know the existence of personal data concerning him, to obtain without delay the communication in intelligible form of the data and their origin, the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed in violation of the law; updating, rectification or integration of data; certification that the above transactions have been made known to those to whom the data are disclosed, except where this proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right; to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of your personal data, pertinent for collection purposes.